“…that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel…” Ephesians 6:19
I enjoy teaching and speaking on the life-changing topics of spiritual formation, spiritual direction and improvisation.
I have spoken to churches and Christian organizations, and to high school, undergraduate, and graduate students. I have lecture and teaching experience in the college classroom, as well as in offering more casual and fun presentations.
Some topics I have presented include:
- Jesus, Improv, and John 4
- The Easy Yoke: Leading with God
- Spiritual Formation and Worship
- The Idols of the Heart
- Developmental Spirituality
- Spiritual Direction: What is it?
- The Relational Implications of Genesis 3
- Public Prayer: Preparation and Presentation
If you are interested in my speaking abilities, here is a video from a chapel talk I gave at Biola University in September 2014: